Every drop counts: Clean water for good health
Water has the life force, so its supply, quality and quantity, has a bearing on health. Hygiene practices, water availability, and water borne diseases are intrinsically related. The sooner we recognize it, the better the world will be.
Speakers on the panel:
- Dr Bobby John, Managing Director, Aequitas Consulting (Moderator)
- Mahesh Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, Kent
- Arundati Muralidharan, Manager, Policy, WASH, Wateraid
- Joep Verhagen, WASH Specialist, World Bank
- Neeraj Jain, Program Leader, India, PATH